Racingfish Relaxation and Rehabilitation, LLC
Staying Healthy is Everybody's First Priority
General prevention of COVID-19:
* Wash Your Hands: Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Wash them carefully by paying attention to the areas between your fingers and thumb. Wash past your wrists.
* Use Hand Sanitizer: If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer consisting of at least 60% alcohol. Cover all surfaces of your hands and pay attention to the areas between your fingers and thumb. Rub your hands together until the sanitizer dries completely.
* Avoid Close Contact with People: Stay at home as much as possible to avoid contact with people who might be sick. Keep 6 feet of distance between you and other people.
* Cover Your Mouth and Nose: Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze. Use the inside of your elbow if no tissue is available. Throw the tissue in the trash and immediately wash your hands with soap and water or use a hand sanitizer as described previously.
* Avoid Touching Your Face: Avoid touching your eyes, mouth, nose, and face as much as possible. The virus can get on your hands and then gain access to your body through your eyes, mouth, and nose.
* Wash Your Face: Wash your hands and then your face after being in a public place such as the grocery store.
* Wear a Facemask: Wear a facemask when you go out in public. Make sure the facemask fits properly. If you regularly touch your face to adjust the facemask you place yourself at greater risk of contracting the disease. If you don’t have a facemask use a bandana or scarf to cover your nose and mouth.
“Technical Guidance on COVID-19.” World Health Organization, World Health Organization, 2020, www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019/technical-guidance.
Updated 6/16/2020: CDC "How COVID-19 Spreads"